Grooved panel steel carriage house garage doors with or without insulation.
We’ve taken the iconic raised panel steel garage door and given it a vintage feel by adding a grooved panel design, optional decorative windows and wrought iron hardware with many unique color choices including Ultra-Grain®, Clopay’s exclusive faux woodgrain paint finish.
When you’re looking for carriage house garage doors with the durability of steel, choose the GALLERY® collection by Clopay®. Whether your vision for your home’s exterior is elegant, sleek, unique, or somewhere in between, the versatile design of the GALLERY® collection can provide just the look you need to rejuvenate your home’s exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Grooved-panel steel carriage house designs available in short- and long-panel options.
- 12 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
|SHORT PANEL||LONG PANEL|
Depending on door height, exact door appearance and number of sections may be different than illustrations above.
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
|SHORT SOLID||LONG SOLID|
TOP SECTIONS WITH WINDOW
|PLAIN SHORT||SHORT WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES||SHORT WITH SQUARE GRILLES|
|PLAIN LONG||LONG WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES||LONG WITH SQUARE GRILLES|
|ARCH1 PLAIN||ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES||ARCH1 WITH GRILLES|
|ARCH2 PLAIN||ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES||ARCH2 WITH GRILLES|
|KRISTIN SHORT||KRISTIN LONG||TRENTON SHORT|
|TRENTON LONG||CLAYTON SHORT||CLAYTON LONG|
|WROUGHT IRON SHORT*||WROUGHT IRON LONG*||WROUGHT IRON ARCH*|
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
|ARCH3 PLAIN||ARCH3 WITH GRILLES|
|ARCH3 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES|
*Acrylic window designs.
SPECIALITY GLASS OPTIONS
|STANDARD WHITE||GLACIER WHITE*||ALMOND||DESERT TAN||SANDTONE|
|BRONZE*||CHOCOLATE*||MOCHA BROWN*||BLACK*||ULTRA-GRAIN OAK MEDIUM FINISH*|
|ULTRA-GRAIN OAK DARK FINISH*||ULTRA-GRAIN OAK WALNUT FINISH*|
*Available on select models.
|DIAMOND CLAVOS||ROUND CLAVOS|
|SPADE LIFT HANDLES (STANDARD)||SPEAR LIFT HANDLES||COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES||OLDE DOOR PULL HANDLES|
|GATE LATCH HANDLES||ESCUTCHEON PLATE(S)||TWISTED “T” HANDLE||TWISTED “L” HANDLES|
|SPADE STRAP HINGE||SPEAR STRAP HINGE||COLONIAL STRAP HINGE|
|SPEAR STEP PLATE||SPADE STEP PLATE (STANDARD)||COLONIAL STEP PLATE|
*Available on select models.
Color Blast Custom Paint Option Available.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
|Safe T-Bracket®||Rust-Prevention System|
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability.