Marantec Synergy Solo
Synergy Solo 550 Newtons (1/2 HPCS*)
Compatible with Marantec’s chain or belt drive system, the Synergy Solo Garage Door Opener is a perfect fit for smaller residential garage doors up to 8’ high. The DC motor provides for very smooth and quiet operation and integrated LEDs offer 378 Lumens of lighting. Synergy Solo can be equipped with Marantec’s chain and belt rail systems and is compatible with a variety of Marantec accessories.
*HPCS = Horse Power Comparable in Strength
Designed and built for basic residential garage doors, the Synergy Solo is a perfect fit for smaller sectional garage doors up to 8’ high. Synergy Solo is equipped with very energy efficient LED lighting amounting up to 378 Lumens. A 1/2 HPcs* motor provides quiet operation and is powerful enough for smaller residential garage doors.
- Limited 5-year warranty on the motor, gears, and rail assembly
- 378 Lumens of integrated LED lighting provides over 30.000 hours of illumination. Never replace light bulbs again
- Available belt or chain rail for doors up to 8 feet high
- 1 315MHz 2 channel remote control is included. Multi-bit code technology ensures interference free performance
- Soft Start and Soft Stop functionality is reducing wear and tear on the operator system, garage door, and hardware
- HomeLink compatible
- The photo eye safety system is equipped with UV filters in order to eliminate interference created by sunlight – safety when you need it most
- The multi-function wall control station is designed to fit over a junction box and can be seamlessly combined with additional Marantec wall control stations
- Operator and rail system are maintenance free
- HPcs indicates that the Synergy Solo meets Marantec’s specifications for 1/2 HP garage door operators (HPcs = Horse Power comparable in strength)
Our range of accessories for enhanced safety and comfort.
Click here for more information about your opener